The Lean body shape is characterised by having bust and shoulders which are about the same width as your hips. You have little or no waist definition and a smaller bust.
- Wearing clothes that are figure-hugging
- Long straight fitted dresses
- Fitted trousers and tops
- Wearing tops and shift dresses with square necklines
- Loose and shapeless jackets
- Bulky or heavy textured coats and jackets, also double-breasted jackets.
- Wear clothes that help you create the illusion of curves around your hips and bust.
- Keep your silhouette uncluttered and wear jackets that shape your waist
- Hip and bottom details are good as long they create curves