The Full Hourglass body shape is characterised by bigger thighs, a full bust, small waist, rounded bottom, and hips. The waistbands of your skirts and trousers don’t always fit.
- Wearing clothes which have straight shapes that hide your waist
- Wearing elaborate styles and details that create additional volume around your bust, tummy, thighs
- Boxy jackets, or double-breasted styles, narrowing leg lines or wide/short sleeves which finish near your bust
- Wear shaped and fitted lines in order to follow your body line
- Wear a good supporting bra that will lift our bust and give you a more defined waist
- Wear tops that extend the shoulder past the thickest part of the arms
- Pencil and fitted skirts